The ninth house is the house of fortune in the birth chart. This house has great importance because this house is also known as the house of father and Pitra. If Sun and Rahu form conjunction in this house then Pitra Dosha is formed in the birth chart. As per Vedic scriptures, auspiciousness of that house will be removed where Sun and Rahu are placed together.
What is Pitra Dosha?
When a person’s departed forefathers / ancestors have not attained peace due to lack of religious rituals at the time of their death, a “Dosha” develops into ones Horoscope which is known as “Pitra Dosha”. Pitra are those people who died unnatural death and did not get salvation. Due to this, people perform remedies for the pacification of Pitra Dosha. Also due to negative deeds of one’s forefathers. Pitra Dosha can lead to many hardships in life and thus Pitra Dosha Nivaran Puja is recommended for happy and peaceful worldly life and for attainment of peace for the departed souls of one’s ancestors. Brahat parashar (BPHS) gives 14 kinds of Pitra-dosh. In the Vedic astrology Rahu is considered the main cause of these Doshas.
- If there are problems in bearing pregnancy, repeated miscarriages or the children at home are often falling sick repeatedly. Also only girl child may be conceived repeatedly due to Pitra Dosha.
- There may be regular / repeated problems without any logical reason or source at the house / business leading to severe frustration.
- There is absence of peace & harmony in the House / Business premises & we feel negative vibes whenever we enter them
- The overall growth of a person appears to have been hampered in spite of his / her sincere efforts.
- Pitra Dosha Nivaran Puja is done to rectify the Pitra Dosha in one’s horoscope.
- Provides cordial and harmonious family relations
- Relief from physical and mental ailments
- Provides financial stability and peace of mind
- Relief from other malefic effects of Pitra Dosha
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:30 PM.|
Puja service includes:
Panchang Sthapana(Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Sarvotabhadra)
64 yogini Pujan
Ganesh Pujan and Abhishek
Navgraha Pujan and 108 chants of each planetary mantra
Invocation of major Gods and Goddesses in Kalash
Vishnu Mantra Japa for 11000 times
Pitra Dosh Nivaran Mantra Japa
Prasad to Brahmins
Food to 8 Brahmins
Donation to Brahmins including clothes and money
Feeding to Cows, Dogs, Crows & Poor (Panchgras)
Vishnu Mantra: Om Namo Bhagawate Vasudeway
Number of Priests: 3
Duration: 3 day